Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Making Brown Eyes Pop!!!!

So I've been hearing a lot lately about silver and purple making brown eyes pop! Now i've heard that purple brings out hazel eyes (because I have hazel eyes :)) But had never heard of the whole silver for brown so I decided to try it out. I did this look on my mom so I hope u guys like it
  1. apply eye primer, I used mark.'s please hold eye primer in light to medium
  2. using an eye shadow brush I applied a silver eye shadow all over the eye lid but not on the outer corner of eye lid
  3. using a small eye shadow brush I applied a sparkly light purple color to to the outer corner of the eye blending upwards
  4. using a blending brush I applied a dark matte purple eye shadow to the crease in windshield wiper motions blending upward and towards the inner eye and highlighted under the brow with a light peach color
  5. using an eye liner brush I applied a gel eye liner from mark. along top lashes. (I used mark.'s keep it going longwear eyeliner & shadow in entourage
  6. curled eye lashes
  7. applied fake lashes from revlon
  8. using an angled eye liner brush I lined the bottom lashes with Jesse's Girl eye dust in Blackstar Blue, then I used it in ultra violet and applied it right underneath the blackstar blue.
  9. I applied Maybelline's Great lash mascara in very black to top and bottom lashes

Brushes used were from Mark. and E.L.F.
All eye shadows were from E.L.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment