Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

colorful eyes using Urban Decay Vice palette!!!



So I had attempted to do a shattered glass effect on my face the other day and got some comments on my eye makeup (because I didn't take a pic before doing the costume makeup) so I decided to recreate it. The only difference this time was no false lashes because I had to run errands and I thought all these colors were pretty out there enough to not add lashes in the day time lol. Also I used Mac's lipstick in Hue on my lips because in the other pic I had used Urban Decays super saturated high gloss lip color and had a really bad painful reaction, I e-mailed them and asked about ingredients and it contained gluten which I am allergic to so I can no longer use them on myself. 


The little bump on my eye is also from using something with gluten in it :( ugh sorry. I wanted to post this so bad so I just did it anyways with the little bump and all. Don't worry I went thru every single product I own last night (which took me like 3 hrs!!!!) ugh and put everything containing gluten or soy in it's own drawer so I know not to use them on myself. I didn't think gluten and soy could affect my skin so that's why I hadn't done it sooner. 




All eye shadows are from the Urban Decay Vice Palette (which is gluten free), liner is wet n wild liquid liner in black, mascara is makeup forever smoky extravagant also in black. Brows are Urban Decay brow box in Honey Pot (gluten free). The primer I used was Mac's painpot in painterly which i'm not sure if it contains gluten or not so I will be calling them on monday to confirm this products as well as their mineralize skin finsh in soft n gentle. 



Face is Benefit's Porfessional primer (gluten free), Sonia kashuk liquid perfecting foundation (not gluten free :() Studio finish concealer in NW 20, ben nye translucent powder,  wet n wild pressed powder (gluten free), elf blush and bronzer. (no elf products contain guten.)






I will post a list of every single item that I have confirmed gluten free by the manufacturers. Urban Decay has been the most helpful so far, they will tell if there is gluten in ANYTHING and they respond super fast. I also have a list of a few gluten free Mac products but as I said earlier I need to confirm a few more that I own. I hope you guys liked this look, I didn't edit any pictures because I thought the colors came thru pretty good and didn't really see any need to edit them. Hope you all have a beautiful day and remember to smile.

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/aidensmomyo

No comments:

Post a Comment