Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

shattered glass face

 This was my first attempt at making a "shattered glass" effect on my face and I wasn't all that happy with it, came out a little bit too spider webby.


This was my second attempt, I have a steadier hand on other people sometimes so I decided to use my husbands face and I think it turned out better this time. I was able to get the  thinner and all in all I just liked it much better!!! yes I have been posting so many makeup looks lately but I have been dreaming makeup every night, all day all I think about it makeup, I see random people and tell my husband "omg I wish I could do their makeup, I'd do it......blah blah blah" haha I am obsessed......I am starting cosmetology school soon so I am very excited to do that!!! I have done freelance makeup for awhile but it would be nice to add more skills to my list! Someday I hope to do some bridal jobs (once I learn hair, who hires a separate hair and makeup artist now days when they can find one that does all???? duh!!!) Anyway I am very excited, my husband watches me do makeup in awe and it makes me feel even more excited. Once I start school I'm sure their will be sooooo many more posts!!! Stay beautiful and smile!


Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/aidensmomyo

No comments:

Post a Comment