Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

My first on site bridal makeup job

 The beautiful bride.  She wanted a smokey plum eye look with winged liner and false lashes so this is what we came up with at her trial and then I re-created it on site for her wedding.  
 One of the Bridesmaids, she wanted something colorful and bold with some false lashes.  I was only there to do the brides makeup but I had some extra time so I helped the bridesmaid and the sister of the bride with their eye shadow.  
 Here's a closer look at the bridesmaid's makeup.  These girls were great to work with, fun and they were loving all the makeup tips I was giving them as I did the makeup.
 Sister of the bride and the bride.

I was so busy doing the makeup so I was so appreciative that the mother of the bride got a shot of me doing the makeup.  Hard to get these kind of shots when your hands on doing makeup the whole time, usually my husband photographs for me during the makeup process but he was busy so I was glad that she got the photo for me!!

2 comments:

  1. as your first job, i will appreciate your effort, you did a nice job, being a makeup artist i can understand how difficult it is to learn bridal makeup

    ReplyDelete

  2. Looking for a perfect Bridal Makeup? We at VLCC Wellness offer 12unique bridal looks crafted by team of experts."/> "http://www.vlccwellness.com/India/beauty-management/gorgeous-bridal-make-up/" />

    ReplyDelete