Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Makeup by me

So, I have been so busy I haven't had time to get on here every time I had a makeup look I wanted to share with you all so I figured I'd do one big post and put them all on here :)  I've had a few makeup jobs lately so here's the results.....


My long time friend just started Cosmetology school and they are having themed days so she asked me to do a baseball mask for sports day and Sally makeup from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas so here are the two looks.







I've been wanting to play around with highlighting and trying to get some costume makeup more 3-D and realistic so I practiced this black masquerade mask on myself.  I was really happy with how it turned out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment