Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

half split face

 
So, I had no flippin idea what to call this one. I wanted to practice with my Scar Wax for people that are allergic to latex or just for small wounds, etc. Wanting to see what it's like, texture, how easily blend able and all that jazz....so it's actually a little difficult of a product to work with because of it's stickiness. I would put one little section on and then add another and the previous section would try to come off onto my fingers and I'd end up putting it back on but as far as blend ability it was great. I am still definitely a fan of liquid latex just because, for me, personally, it's is a very easy product to use. Although liquid latex isn't blend able once it's dry you can add little spots around whatever it is that you are making to make it blend into the skin more naturally. It's what I have always used so that is probably a good reason why I find it easier. I was inspired to do a (half gruesome face) and this is what I came up with, not too gruesome after all but I loved it. Well this is it, I used a combo of ben Nye monster, bruise and zombie wheel for the nastier parts and face. For the eyes I used a matte black shadow from nyx and a sheer green eye shadow from Urban decay, liquid eye liner for the "branches" and elf dramatic lashes. 
 
 
 
 




On the prettier side I used, Porefessional face primer, Sonia Kashuk liquid foundation in Buff Chamois 04, Ben Nye neutral set powder, Wet N Wild pressed powder in Medium/tan, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20, Mac paint pot in painterly, 24 hr color tattoo in Barely branded 70, eye shadows used were the naked 3 palette and lorac pro palette, eye liner is wet n wild liquid eye liner in black, Makeup Forever smoky extravagant mascara (Best mascara EVER!!!) And lips were mac's viva la glam nikki minaj lip stick. ohhhhh wait....almost forgot brows!!! lol What I use for my brows are a taupe eye brow pencil and then I set it with Urban Decay's brow box in honey and I use the darker powder in it.


Well there it is!!! I am hoping to post some how to "brow" pictorial soon!!! maybe I'll remember to photograph it tomorrow as I do my makeup!!! Hope you all enjoyed! Follow to see what else is to come!!! Stay Beautiful, Muah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment