Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Halloween Makeup By Muah!

So I have always had a major love for makeup, but I have especially had a love for going any kind of Halloween gore and even pretty Halloween makeup. So here's a preview of some of the looks I have done thus far.

 
This was my version of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas!
 

I am always doing a ton of different variation of zombie so this was one of them! #keepthatzombiegamestrong!!! haha
 


 
 
My pretty/prom Zombie (disappointed that I didn't color my neck on these :(()




One of my versions of a vampire. Will be doing an updated on soon!!



Zombie!!!!!

 



Male missing eye zombie!!







 
Spider web eyeliner Witch look.



Killer Clown!



Opened Jaw!!! Loved this one!!!
 
 
So those are the look that I have to post as of today, I will have many more coming! I have completely restarted my makeup kit as well as all Halloween makeup because I wasn't happy with some products that I used last year so the last few looks were done using all new products and I am very happy with all of them so far. I will be doing tons of more looks, trying to get a good portfolio going before Halloween hits this year so I will post everything as I go. If anyone has a request for a look or products used just comment and I will answer as soon as I can!!! Thanks everyone for checking out my page and my post!!! Stay Beautiful!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment