Makeup By Heather

Makeup By Heather
Self taught makeup artist. Special Effects Makeup is my favorite but my skills also include Bridal, Prom, Everyday and any Occasion makeup.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Makeup By Muah!!!!

 Hello Beauties!!! I am back to this blog and updating everything. I posted a Halloween post so I hope you all loved all the looks, there will be way more to come as far as costume makeup and just everything else!!! I have been soooo makeup inspired lately so I have been doing makeup non stop different looks different days so I will keep posting as I do them!! No I will not be posting daily selfies lol but when the makeup is spectacular I probably will :) So here's some looks I have to post!!!



My beautiful niece wanted a more formal look!! 




Silver eye look.




One of my favorite looks, Golden eyes and red lips.




Everyday Neutral Eye.
 


When it comes to lips, Mac is my go to because of their beautiful colors!!




Mac lipstick in Girl About Town!!! My favorite hot pink!!!




This should of been in the "Halloween" post but I figured I'd just throw it into this one :) Purple eyes and lips with some glitter pressed onto the lipstick, definitely costume makeup but I thought it was beautiful just the same. 




I have been so makeup inspired as I said earlier so my makeup has been different more than it's the same and this was one of my favorite's as well. I used urban decay's star dust eye shadow (sparkly purple color) and I am in love.....ugh so amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment